SAP FI/CO consultant (M/F)
Ligamos grandes profissionais a grandes empresas.
Our client is an international company. They seek to find for Aveiro Area: SAP FI/CO consultant (M/F)
– Participate in business and IT projects as the FI/CO expert.
– Support and provide recommendations to project managers within large projects, contributing with analysis, design, build and implementation of new applications, additional functionality, or complex system changes.
– Review change requests and actively communicate with the organisation to understand system needs, challenges and opportunities.
– Translate requests, issues and opportunities into functional solutions and collaborate with stakeholder from Group IT and other parts of our business to bring these to life.
– Assist 1st and 2nd level support teams on escalations of complex incidents and enhancements and provide recommendations to solve these.
– Function as the SAP FI/CO expert, advising both your fellow consultants and the rest of the organisation on the SAP FI/CO solution.
Innately talkative and always professional, you are good at building relationships and engaging others in your agenda. You enjoy collaborating with others and involves relevant colleagues in decision-making to ensure successful implementation of deliveries.
You are focused on finding solutions that provide the most business value and you are thinking change management into the way you implement these solutions.
You also have:
– Extensive experience as a SAP consultant and solid knowledge of SAP FI/CO, including customisation, documentation & change management – project management experience is a plus.
– Preferably, a university degree in finance, business, or IT.
– Excellent communication skills, and you are fluent in English both written and spoken.