Purchase Consultant (M/F)
Ligamos grandes profissionais a grandes empresas.
Our client is an international company. They seek to find for Aveiro Area: Purchase Consultant (M/F)
o Manage the PO launching for raw material, components and consumables within **** Portugal factory in order to achieve the targets in terms of productivity and delivery compliance, following the supplier panel given by Sourcing and Production dates given by Planning.
o Duties & Responsibilities
· Follow up the quantities needed to maintain the business (operations) production in **** Portugal factory, by launching the PO’s in accordance with the agreed lead times and getting on time all the raw materials and components and consumables.
· Stock analysis for critical & long term suppliers for business continuity.
· Full coordination with Planning team to avoid fails in ordering on time.
· Full coordination with Sourcing function to follow the guidelines given by them in terms of supplier panel utilization and conditions.
· Close follow up of orders launched by getting the acknowledgement of receipt.
· Escalate the issues to Sourcing and Planning when the delivery date does not match with the requested date.
· Follow up the OTD (On Time Delivery) KPI with the suppliers and report it on a monthly basis.
· Compliance & Follow up the global processes, tools and system for effective sourcing & procurement across *****(Global Purchasing Policy).
· Alignment with global HQ Purchasing policies and teams.
-3 years experience in similar roles