IT & Tecnhology Manager (M/F)
Ligamos grandes profissionais a grandes empresas.
Our client is the world’s leading independent provider in post-graduate training area, that is looking for an IT & TECNHOLOGY MANAGER (M/F) to Oporto.
– Developing the company’s technology strategy, architecture and roadmap to ensure that the business achieves its growth targets;
– Developing the firm’s IT capability covering governance, performance levels, service delivery, information security and risk management;
– Implementing an effective evaluation, prioritisation and delivery process for technology and IT projects;
– Overseeing development of the business’ core technology platforms and infrastructure to ensure technologies are used efficiently, profitably and securely;
– Discover and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage;
– Build quality assurance and data protection processes;
– Monitor KPIs and IT budgets to deliver market leading technological performance;
– Leading the technology / IT team within a growth business;
– Management and resource planning for the technology/IT function including hiring and outsource partner management.
– Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field;
– Experience of online education / services business preferred;
– High level of knowledge of the following: PHP; Laravel framework; MySQL; WordPress; Version control; Servers, computer networks, network administration, security, network and systems administration; Office 365 structure and architecture; API connection; Moodle platform;
– Fluent written and verbal English (mandatory);
– Excellent organisational skills and ability to work under pressure and to agreed deadlines;
– High attention to detail and experience working in fast paced dynamic environments;
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
– Strategic thinker;
– Can-do, problem solving attitude;
– Self-starter and self-sufficient;
– Empathetic people leader.