Ligamos grandes profissionais a grandes empresas.
Our client is an international company. They seek to find for Porto Area: Buyer (m/f)
– Create local domain supplier setup for ERP after global setup has been created on EMEA level;
– Create supplier price list for local domain in ERP based on pricing and logistic exhibit provided by responsible supplier key contact;
– ERP Item master maintenance for Sourcing and contractual related fields;
– Read Access to Reports, Inquiries and browsers.
– Send prints and technical specs to supplier in RFQ (Request for Quotation) package;
– Supplier negotiations at site level;
– Contracts management at site level;
– Create EF1105 “prices and conditions”;
– Act as supplier Key contact;
– Write suppliers work instructions (ex. packaging, etc);
– Support Category sourcing in on time NPI (new product introduction).
– Initiate RFQ/CBD (Cost break down) and analyze bids to determine optimum cost;
– Develop and implement plan for cost reduction;
– Drive TCO Cost savings and PPV initiatives.
– Monitor market trends in the matter currency, commodity index and condition.
– Participate in periodic supply chain, cost, quality, delivery and capacity reviews for site;
– Problem solving in the supply chain in cost, quality, delivery and capacity.
– Bring ideas to optimize and improve efficiency in cost and operation;
– Consistently promote and drive best practice in sourcing and logistic.
Education: Mechanical, Industrial Management Engineering or similar
Education Grade: Bachelor or Master’s degree
Work Experience: Experience in purchasing
Linguistic Skills: Fluent English (verbal and written)
Computer Skills: ERP Systems knowledge, AutoCAD; SolidWorks and MS Office
Problem solving skills;
Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.